Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 8 - Update Day

Wednesday February 1, 2017

This is the one week mark and things look good so far but there is a catch. I always fail after this week. Always. Week one is the best. I stick to things fairly well, see gains (ie losses) then either I become complacent, or there is a huge stress or worse, then I give up and eat pizza and sugar and shit that ruins my goal and I balloon and start over.

This is the hardest part. This is turning point. I MUST SUCCEED...but it's all up to me. Can I trust myself not to fuck this up? I hope so. I'm all I have.


Weight
Today 202.7
Pervious 203.7
Difference -1

Measurements
Today
Right Arm - 14
Left Arm - 14
Chest Over - 40
Chest Under - 36
Waist - 40.5
Hips - 43.5
Right Thigh - 26
Left Thigh - 26

Total Inches (Over) - 204
Total Inches (Under) - 200

Previous
Right Arm - 14 inches
Left Arm - 14 inches
Chest Over - 42 inches
Chest Under - 37 inches
Waist - 45 inches
Hips - 45 inches
Right Thigh - 26.5 inches
Left Thigh - 26.5 inches

Total Inches (Over) - 213 inches
Total Inches (Under) - 208 inches

Total Inches (Over) Difference - 9
Total Inches (Under) Difference - 8

Progress overall - Pretty Bad this first week. Stress, cold, sloth. This week, starting Monday Jan 30, I will be going to the gym every day with a buddy. My diet is horrible (see yesterday), and my personal stress won't get better until I have control over it but I won't... it's a mess. The loss that I have seen means nothing. I need to do better. Only 1 pound in 7 days... I need to lose at least 2 lbs/week...at least.

CHANGES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN! SUCK IT UP BITCH!

Today I am going to do a bunch of housework, walk the dog, figure out work things and go to the gym with or without my buddy.

Breakfast
1 Egg
1 croissant
1 cuppa tea

Snack

Lunch

Snack

Dinner

Snack

No comments:

Post a Comment