Sunday, January 29, 2017

Day 4

Saturday January 28, 2017

Today was a new day and I donated blood for the first time.
2 cups of O+ apparently can save three lives today.
I ended up eating a lot of food today but still managed to keep my caloric intake under the 100 surplus.
Bed time is 930 because 2 cups of blood doesn't seem like a lot but it is

Breakfast
Overnight oats with Blueberries

Snack
6 Oreo cookies, Milk, OJ, Mango Juice, Sesame Snaps, and Peek Freans Jammy Dodgers* (after blood donation)

Lunch
2 Eggs and 1/2 grapefruit

Snack
2 croisants
2 Laughing Cow cheese wedges
4 inches of cucumber

Dinner
Homemade Lasagna and Broccoli Salad

Snack
Nothing

No pictures today.
I enjoyed my donation. It didn't take long and it didn't hurt at all.
My next time to donate is March 25. I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment